Jersey City, NJ
N 40° 42.722 W 074° 02.021
The Colgate Clock is an octagonal clock with a diameter of 50'. it was constructed in 1924 and originally was located on top of the Colgate-Palmolive Building. It was meant to be viewed from lower Manhattan or by boats and ships sailing on the Hudson River. When the e Colgate-Palmolive Building was demolished and the new Goldman-Sachs headquarters building was built, the clock was relocated to its current location.